Teaching at Harvard University Extension School
Jen is a Lecturer in Digital Media Design at Harvard University Extension School. She teaches five classes per year. Those courses typically include:
- DGMD E-20, Modern and Mobile Front-End Web Design 1, fall terms, wholly online
- DGMD E-27, Modern and Mobile Front-End Web Design 2, spring terms, wholly online
- DGMD E-25, Introduction to Web Content Management Systems Site Development, spring terms, wholly online
- DGMD E-23, Website Planning and Design, January or summer terms, in-person only
- DGMD E-599, Capstone Design Studio, fall terms, online with a hybrid weekend
Jen also advises students in the digital media program, collaborates with other faculty members, reviews capstone proposals, and more. Please visit her Harvard Scholar website to learn more.
Fall 2015 Capstone
In Fall 2015, Jen taught her first capstone course for Harvard Extension. Her student Anthony Sylvester created a video about the final hybrid weekend, in which the students met each other in person for the first time and presented their projects to the public and to each other.